March 22, 2019
Field Trials in the Mid-South
AFTCA: Amateur Field Trial Clubs of America announced the 2018-2019 National Amateur (All-Age) Invitational Championship Winners
CH: CH Touch’s Firedancer Owner/Handler: Keith Wright
R-U: Dialed In Owner/Handler: Jim Pendergest
Carroll County Amateur Started at 9 a.m. Thursday November 14, 2018 with Shooting Dog, followed by the All-Age and Derby.
1. Rebel Patriot, o/h David Williams
2. J Maple Jester, o/h Joe Hughes Sr.
3. J Maple Wild Holly, o/h Joe Hughes, Sr.
1. Pendy’s Good Grace, o/h Matt Pendergest
2. Mohawk Mill Image, o/h Gary Winall
3. Rebel Pirate, o/h David Williams
1. Rebel Survivor, o/h David William's
2. Dream Chaser, o/h Kip Linard
3. Mohawk Mill Trail Warrior, o/h Gary Winall
Ozark Open Shooting Dog Championship,
At Camp Robinson Field Trial Area in Conway, Arkansas, November 28, 2018 at 8 a.m.
Judges were: Gordon Hazelwood (Homersville, MO) and Earl Connolly (Memphis, TN) Secretary: Steve Messick (501) 680-2862
Followed by the Arkansas Derby Classic. Judges Marty Moore (Homersville, MO) and Howard Woodward (Vilonia, AR)
Alabama Amateur All-Age
Thursday, November 29 – December 2 at Hell Creek WMA, Blue Mountain, MS. Secretary Greg Bain; (256) 762-2014
1. Misty Morn Masked Man - McAlexander
2. Mohawk Mill Image- Gary Winall
3. Pendy’s Good Grace – Matt Pendergast
Alabama Amateur Shooting Dog
1. J Maple Wild Holly - Hughes
2. Swift Justice - Brad Kennedy
3. Rebel Streak of White - Hughes
Thanks to sponsor Sportsman’s Pride and Brad Kennedy, and judges, Pat McPherson and Brian Hodges.
Benton County Field Trial Club
Started Saturday, December 1 at Whippoorwill Farm, Michigan City, Mississippi. Sponsored by Purina. Piper Huffman: email@example.com
National Amateur All Age Invitational Championship
The AFTCA National Amateur All Age Invitational ran at Ames Plantation in Grand Junction, TN on December 3, 2018. Breakaway was at 7:30 a.m. with judges David Williams and Gary McKibben.
CH: Touch’s Firedancer, Keith Wright
RU: Dialed In, Jim Pendergest
Region 6 Amateur All-Age Championship
Started Thursday, December 6, 2018 at noon, running braces 1-4. Brace 5 started Friday morning at 8 a.m.
Tennessee Valley Field Trial Club
December 9-11, 2018 at Percy Priest Wildlife Management Area, LaVergne, TN.
Started Dec. 11, 2018 at 8 a.m. at Hendrix Farms in Laws Hill, Mississippi.
Go Back »