Deadline for April issue is March 25
UT Horse Owners Conference
This year’s all-day agenda includes:
- Equine Nutrition Basics and Feeding the Geriatric, Performance, and Insulin Resistant Horses, by Jennie Ivey, Ph.D.
- PPID, by Dr. Melissa Hines
- Parasitology Update, by Dr. Carla Sommardahl
- Back Pain in Horses, by Dr. José Castro
- Home or Hospital? Where to Treat What, by Dr. Meggan Graves and Dr. Rebecca Pierce
- Toxic Plants, by Dr. Lew Strickland
- Natural Foot Care, by Dr. Neal Valk
- Dentistry, by Dr. Eric Martin
- At the end of the conference, attendees may tour the UTCVM facility.
To find more information or register, call (865) 974-7264; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit vetmed.tennessee.edu/cd. Register by February 26, 2016. Cost for individuals is $45. Fee includes lunch and refreshments.
Go Back »